Savon Dental Plan® is a membership organization. When you become a member of Savon it is like joining COSTCO.® You pay a membership fee to us and in return we guarantee you certain services for free and all other services are reduced by at least 50% (according to our Schedule of Fees and Benefits). Unlike other dental plans, we work very hard to offer members a choice of plans and we are sure that you will find one that covers your needs and fits your budget.
Here are our seven different cost saving plans:
- Basic Plan - The most comprehensive dental plan available (when using Network Preferred Providers).
- Senior Plan - The Basic Plan at a reduced membership fee for our senior citizens.
- Emergency Dental Plan - The Basic Plan - 45 days, for extreme emergency short term use.
- Long Term Dental Plans - Long term plans for those with major dental problems or in need of braces.
- Student Dental Plan - The Basic Plan - providing membership at a reduced fee and only for the school year.
- Transitional Dental Plan - The Basic Plan - 6 months, for those waiting for other benefits to start.
- Conversion Plan - The Basic Plan - for anyone that is unhappy with their current dental plan.
Why should I choose Savon Dental Plan® over any other dental plan?
- Our 30 Day, Conditional Money-Back Guarantee-- All applications carry a conditional 30 day money back guarantee from the day the application is submitted. If you visit a Network Preferred Provider and find that you do not realize the savings that we promise according to the Fee Schedule for your State and Savon Dental Plan® cannot rectify the error, Savon Dental Plan® will refund your membership fee.
Please Note: If you are unhappy with the Network Preferred Provider that you have chosen, or you disagree with the treatment plan that has been presented to you, you may select another provider or contact our Customer Care Center for assistance in obtaining a second opinion. To request a refund under this guarantee, send us a copy of your treatment plan and/or paid itemized statement. Our provider relations will review the fees and if the fees are in excess of the fee schedule, a credit for the difference will be issued by the Network Preferred Provider or a refund of your membership dues, minus the processing fee, will be issued by Savon. Dissatisfaction with the provider is not a consideration under this guarantee.
- A "We Pay The Difference Guaranteed Fee Schedule"-- If you visit a Network Preferred Provider and you are charged more than the fee allowed on the fee schedule for your zone, send or fax a copy of your paid receipt to Savon Dental Plan® and we will get the overcharge refunded or credited to your account or Savon will refund you the difference between the scheduled fee and the fee that you were charged.
- The Best Membership Rate Guarantee in the industry-- Your enrollment rate is guaranteed for 2 years (based on a 1 year plan) or 4 years (based on a 2 year plan) Not to exceed 4 years. Lapsed memberships may result in increased rates.
When choosing any dental plan it is very important to do your homework. Nothing we tell you can replace the value of a well informed buyer. We STRONGLY
suggest that you check with the Better Business Bureau
in your area before joining any plan. Some States already require that our companies be registered with the State before doing business (i.e.: Florida and Nevada) and other States are joining that list. Savon Dental Plan® endorses this type of regulation and we hope that it helps eliminate these "scam plans" Nationwide.